The Parties to this Agreement are the online exchange service CryptoExchanger.org, hereinafter – the Service, on the one part, and the User, duly represented by the person who employs the Service, on the other part.
The Service renders cryptocurrency exchange services to the User. The Service does not check for legality the User's funds offered for exchange. When using the Service functionality, the User submits an exchange request for a certain amount of cryptocurrency. The Service accepts and makes an exchange for the fee specified in the request. The request includes the details of the User and the Service, as well as the amount of cryptocurrency exchanged. This Agreement shall be deemed fulfilled once the Service has sent the specified amount to the details specified in the request by the User.
These Service Rules shall be deemed based on the terms of a public offer, which is generated when the Client submits a request and is a major element of this Agreement. The public offer shall mean the Contractor’s information related to the terms of filing a request.
The major elements of the public offer are the Customer’s actions taken when completing the request and implying their direct intention to complete the transaction under the terms proposed by the Contractor before such request has been executed.
The time, date, and parameters of the request will be set by the Contractor automatically when completing the request. The Customer shall accept the offer within 30 minutes once the request has been completed. The Agreement comes into force once the cryptocurrency has been received in full amount specified in the request after being sent from the Customer to the Contractor's details.
This Agreement is valid from the time of filing a request and remains in force until terminated by one of the Parties.
1. Should the Service not receive “electronic units” from the User within 30 minutes after the User has accepted the transaction, the Service is entitled to cancel the Agreement under the terms specified in the request as that not coming into force; herewith, the Service has no obligation whatsoever to notify the User of such Agreement cancellation.
2. Should the Service receive “electronic units” from the User in the amount that differs from one specified in the request, the Service shall consider it as being instructed by the User to recalculate the request in accordance with the actually received “electronic units”. If the amount of actually received “electronic units” differs from one specified in the User’s request by more than 10%, the Service shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement at its own discretion by refusing to execute the request and refund the amount received to the sender's details. In case of refunding, all the fee costs for fund transfer shall be paid from the funds received at the User's expense; the Service will also deduct a fee in the amount of 10% of the transfer amount.
3. Should the cash equivalent not be sent to the details specified by the User within 24 hours from the start of the Agreement, the User is entitled to demand for Agreement termination by canceling their request and for refunding of the cryptocurrency amount in full. The claim to cancel the request may and shall be fulfilled by the Service only if, at the time of receipt of such claim, the cryptocurrency has not been sent to the details specified by the User. In case of request cancellation, the Service will refund the cryptocurrency amount to the sender's details within 24 hours once the claim has been received. The Service shall not be liable for any delays in refunding, if they are through no fault of the Service.
4. Should the User submit invalid details of the recipient, the Service shall not be liable for any adverse consequences or damage resulting from such error.
5. The Service is entitled to terminate the Agreement at its own discretion by refusing to execute the request and to refund the received amounts to the sender’s details or other details specified by the user by sending a letter from the e-mail address specified in the request. The User should take into account that this is the only acceptable way for the Service to change the details in the request. If it is not possible to clarify the details in accordance with the above or in case of refusal (including neglecting) to clarify the details as per the Service’s request, the Service reserves the right to refund the amount received to the source of receipt.
6. In case of delay in receipt or non-receipt of cryptocurrency at the details specified by the User through the fault of the settlement system specified by the User in the request, the Service shall not be liable for any possible damage caused to the User. The User agrees that, in this case, any claims shall be made against the settlement system, and the Service shall, in its turn, provide any reasonable assistance to the User as an intermediary.
7. Should it be detected that the communication flows were falsified or any negative impact was exercised on the normal operation of the Service program code directly or indirectly related to the User's request, the Service shall suspend the request execution, and the parameters of the request shall be recalculated according to the funds already received in accordance with the current terms, or, if the User disagrees with the recalculation, refunded to the sender's details along with simultaneous Agreement termination.
8. By using the Service, the User agrees that the scope of the Service liability shall be limited with the funds it receives from the User to perform under the Agreement, that the Service does not provide any additional guarantees and does not bear any additional liability before the User, and that the User does not bear any additional liability before the Service.
9. The User undertakes not to violate the statutory rules and regulations, not to falsify the communication flows used by the Service, and not to disrupt the normal operation of the Service's program code.
10. The security team of the Service is entitled to suspend the Customer’s request, should Customer receive illicit enrichment in this or third-party service and/or be listed as debtor, until the reasons are clarified and the losses incurred by the services from this User are compensated.
11. Should the Service receive the funds from the User after request expiration (e.g. if the request has been cancelled), the Service reserves the right to select the conversion rate for the request – that valid either at the time of request or at the time of fund receipt. The Service is also entitled to refuse to execute such request and may, at its discretion, terminate the Agreement by refusing to execute the request and refund the amounts received to the sender's details. In case of refunding, all the fee costs for the cryptocurrency exchange shall be paid from the funds received at the User's expense.
12. The executed request is irreversible and cannot be canceled or refunded.
In the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control (force majeure) that make it impossible for the Service to perform under the Agreement, the performance deadline shall be postponed for the time such circumstances exist. Herewith, the Service shall not be liable for the delayed performance.
The warranty period for the services rendered under this Agreement is 24 hours once the Service has performed under the Agreement.
Any claims hereunder may be accepted by the Service electronically by means of sending a text describing the essence of the claim to the details (contact page) posted on the Service website.
The Parties consider the electronic form of this Agreement as having equal legal force as the Agreement signed in writing.
1. It is forbidden to use the Service for any fraudulent and illegal transactions.
2. The User undertakes not to disrupt the Service operation by interfering with its software or hardware, or by distorting the parameters transmitted to the Service.
3. If it is not possible to complete the payment automatically (failure to connect to the blockchain system, lack of funds, invalid details specified by the User etc.), the request will be completed within 24 business hours or the funds will be returned minus the exchange commission.
4. The Service Administration shall have the absolute right to refuse to render services to any customer without disclosing the reasons.
The Service Administration is entitled to amend or make additions to the Service Rules at any time. The Service Rules become effective and come into force once published.