Cryptocurrency turned the world upside down (during the last several years). There is a lot of noise around it, mostly around bitcoin. It was the 1st. The most valuable and popular crypto currency. Everybody hears about it on the news, economical articles and forum topics. Bitcoin became a new milestone of the world economy. Many people decided to invest and convert money to bitcoin. But how to do it and where?
Optional ways of converting money to bitcoin
You decided to become a part of the cryptocurrency world, decided to invest properly, earn or just store funds in a safe place, but you don't know how to convert money to bitcoins? There are several options to translate fiat funds to cryptocurrencies. No matter what type of cryptocurrency and belonging of the real currency, all operations happen on the same principle.
● Exchanger. Yes, it doesn't work with cryptocurrency. It's principle haven't changed with time, only direction has changed. You can select one online-exchanger on the net, read reviews, get acquainted with rate and fees. Read the information (about processing period and about how to send btc to your account). Rate isn't much different on platforms. Amplitude isn't that big as it may look. It' only a question of service quality and consciousness. You'll type in your accounts and commit a purchase and after some time btc will arrive to your account;
● Cryptomates. Yes, they're not spread and won't be suitable if you want to purchase a large amount of cryptocurrency. If you want to purchase only a single bitcoin you'll need an impressive amount and putting thousands of cash in crowded places isn't a good idea. Cryptomates fit for large purchases, if you begin to learn how to sale, purchase or deal with funds on exchange;
● Cryptoexchange. Translating money to bitcoins isn't that hard, but this method is used to earn. Some people can earn very well on differences in rates, if they'll track moments when coins cost shakes. Newbies better not consider such an option. You can lose. It's better to commit deals by «buy-sell» principle.
Where to exchange bitcoins?
Our online cryptocurrency exchanger is always ready to help with money exchange. Why thousands of people are with us:
● High speed of transactions;
● Guaranteed protection of your funds and personal data;
● Big amount of resources;
● Profitable rate;
24-hour support service, which always would help and give an advise.